© Zoonar RF / Zoonar / Getty
Hi, how can we help?
- ★ What does “Book on Skyscanner” mean?
- ★ How do I search for flights on Skyscanner?
- ★ How do I search for multiple destinations?
- How do I change my settings to English?
- How do I search for one way flights?
- Where’s the map?
- ★ Where is my booking confirmation?
- ★ Who should I contact about my booking?
- ★ How do I find out if my booking has gone through?
- How do I change or cancel my booking?
- My booking has been cancelled
- Where can I view and manage the price alerts I have set up?
- How do I set up or cancel email price alerts?
- Why was the price different on Skyscanner to the one I was sent in my price alert?
- Why do price alerts not use the filters from my search?
- Why does the price sometimes change when I am redirected to a flight provider?
- Why haven’t I received my price alert?
- I want to work for Skyscanner
- How can we appear in Skyscanner's search results?
- Who do I contact about marketing opportunities?
- How do I advertise with Skyscanner?
- Who do I contact about your Partner Programme (APIs, White Label and Widgets)?
- Who do I contact about Skyscanner Analytics?