Skyscanner is a travel search engine. We help you plan your trip but we don't take bookings or payments ourselves. Instead, we pass you through to your chosen travel provider (airline or travel agent) and you make your booking directly with them on their website.
This means we don’t have access to any of your booking information. If your enquiry is about any of the following, we would recommend contacting the travel provider directly:
- You haven't received your booking confirmation
- Changes to a booking you’ve already made
- Cancellations and refunds
- Payment, luggage, seating or visa questions
- Problems completing a booking
- Airline or airport-related information
Can’t remember who you booked your trip with?
Step 1) Check your email for a booking confirmation – it should have been sent when you made your booking.
Step 2) Check your junk or spam email if you can’t find it.
Step 3) Check your bank statement, which should show you the airline or travel agent’s name next to any charge.
The search box below can help you find the contact details for the travel provider you booked your trip with.